Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. Please note that should there be any discrepancy between the terms and conditions below and the contents of this website, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- To place an order with us, you need to register first.
- By registering with us, you confirm that you agree to all the terms and conditions of this website.
- A registered account with us can only be in the name of one person at a time.
- You are required to keep your personal details accurate and updated.
- You are responsible for all activities and orders placed under your registered account.
- You may deregister with us at any time by contacting our Customer Service.
- If you believe that a third party has hacked into or otherwise tampered with your registered account, please contact our Customer Service immediately, failing which we will not be liable for any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of such hacking, tampering or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account with us at any time if you are suspected of having misused or breached the security and/or the terms and conditions of this website.
Prices, Offers and Promotions
- Our products are sold at the price advertised on the website at the time of your order. We reserve the right to change the prices at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order, without notice.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT applicable at the time of your order.
- You should rely on the product text description when you place your order. Photographs are not contractual. They do not form part of the contract of sale and are for guidance only.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or vary our offers and promotions at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order, without notice.
- We only accept payment by Bank Transfer at the moment quoting your order number as reference
- Once payment is cleared, you will receive an automated confirmation email of your order. At that stage, you will not be able to add extra products to that particular order.
Delivery / Collection
- Only one delivery address is allowed per order placed.
- Door-to-door delivery is Rs 300 for orders of less than Rs 2,000 and is free for orders greater or equal to Rs 2,000
- We endeavour to deliver within 3 clear working days from the date of the order.
- Delivery is made on working days only, between 09h00 and 17h00.
- The products will be delivered by Albert Trading Ltd delivery team, at the address given upon placing the order.
- You have to present your National Identity Card (NIC) as proof of identity as well as quote your Order Number before delivery or collection can be made. Your NIC number will be noted down by the carrier or by our agent at the chosen pick-up point.
- If a third party takes delivery of your order, he/she will also have to show his/her own NIC before delivery can be made. The carrier or agent at the pick-up point will note down his/her NIC number.
- We will not be liable for the late or non-delivery of the products for any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of any incorrect delivery or other information you have provided us or occasioned by events beyond our reasonable control.
- Goods once sold are not exchangeable and non-refundable.
- You are required to check the condition and conformity of the products delivered at the time of delivery/collection.
- If the customer notes that the delivery box is not sealed or is damage or the products are not as ordered upon delivery or collection, the customer should not take delivery and informed the carrier or agent at collection point for replacement.
- Once delivery has been made, we will not be liable for any breakages, nonconformity or shortages of the products ordered.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, the warranty period to the product shall be one (1) year from date of purchase
- The terms of warranty shall be subject to the conditions stated on the warranty certificate of each specific product purchased
- Customer should ensure that he receives a warranty certificate upon delivery / collection of each specific product
- By registering with us and ordering from us, you consent to us collecting, recording and processing your personal data to process your orders, improve our service to you and to inform you of promotions and special offers. All data is collected lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2017.
- We will only send you information on promotions, special offers and surveys with your express permission. If you opt in and then wish to opt out of it, you can click on the “unsubscribe” button when receiving our emailer.
- If you have any further queries in relation to Data Protection, please contact our Customer Service.
- The relevant laws of Mauritius will apply to these terms and conditions and the courts of Mauritius will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the remaining terms and conditions. These will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by Mauritian law
- We endeavour to provide you with the best service possible.
- However, we cannot guarantee that the service will be free from technical problems at the level of the website. If you come across any technical problem, please contact our Customer Service and we will remedy to the situation as soon as we reasonably can.
- There may be restricted access to the website during periods of repairs and/or maintenance.
- For internet safety purposes, we would encourage you to install firewalls and antivirus programs on your computer. We are not responsible for any failure in the internet or for any external intrusion.
- The content of this website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
- You may copy or store the content of this website only for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices.
- It is strictly prohibited to make use of this website other than for the viewing of information displayed on this website and for ordering purposes.
Links to Third Party Websites
- We reserve the right to remove any links to third party websites and advertisements at any time, without notice.